A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS:
1. Families are encouraged to come visit us for a tour before submitting an application. Personal tours are available most weekday mornings between the hours of 8:30 - 11:00am. For more information or to RSVP, please go to our visit page or email Admissions Director Katie Pottinger at email@example.com.
2. Parents complete and submit an online application with a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
3. If your child has attended another school, please print and sign the School Recommendation form. This form must be completed by your child’s previous or current teacher and submitted directly from the school to PJS in order for the application to be complete.
4. Once your child's application has been received, the Admissions Office will schedule a time for your child to visit Princeton Junior School. The length of the visit varies with your child’s age. Children applying to the Early Childhood Program will spend approximately one hour in a class with their peers. Children applying to grades K-5 will join with their prospective classmates for half a day, typically from 9AM-12PM.
5. A family interview with our Head of School, Silvana Clark, will be arranged at this time. This is a wonderful way for our Head to get to know your family and to determine how PJS will support your goals for your child. This is also a good opportunity for you to address any remaining questions about our curriculum and programs.
6. The Admissions Committee will review the child’s forms, records, and results of the visit. Careful consideration is given to ensure that the School is a good fit for each child. Admissions decisions will be given by March 10th.
Princeton Junior School does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual preference or disability in its programs, administrative policies and admissions, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.