Since the school's founding, the contributions of PJS families, alumni and friends have supported our programs and mission: Educating Children for a Better World. We continue to rely on our community to help sustain Princeton Junior School and support the programs which make our School unique. Your involvement and generosity will make a world of difference for our students, our faculty, and the entire PJS community both today and in the future.
The PJS Rainbow Connection serves as our school's Annual Fund and is the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts. It provides the crucial additional funds that, along with tuition and endowment income, meet the needs for our students and faculty at PJS today. Every gift to the PJS Rainbow Connection, no matter the size, ensures that we are able to provide the very best education for our young bright minds.
Each of the fund categories represent the most fundamental and mission-driven aspects of our school’s program: Global Literacy, STEAM, Arts & Athletics, Professional Development, Financial Aid, and Area of Greatest Need.* This allows each donor the ability to designate a gift to the area of the PJS experience that he/she finds most inspiring, or to where the need is greatest.
*The PJS Rainbow Connection supports faculty and students through the School’s operating budget. Should designated contributions exceed a fund’s budgeted limit, the School directs the use of such funds to the Area of Greatest Need.
- What is Annual Giving?
- Why can't tuition cover every operating expense?
- How does my gift to the Annual Giving Campaign make a difference?
- Is my financial contribution to Annual Giving mandatory?
- I give a great deal of my volunteer time to the school. Am I really expected to give money too?
- Financially, this is a difficult time for our family. I just don’t think we can contribute this year.
- How much should I give?
- How can I make an Annual Giving contribution?
- If we give to other Princeton Junior School fundraisers do we still need to support the Annual Giving Campaign?
- What are Matching Gift Programs and how do I maximize my gift?
Princeton Junior School is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, with tax ID number 22-2461852. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.