The PJS Fund
Since the school's founding, the contributions of PJS families, alumni and friends have supported our programs and mission: Educating Children for a Better World. We continue to rely on our community to help sustain Princeton Junior School and support the programs which make our School unique. Your involvement and generosity will make a world of difference for our students, our faculty, and the entire PJS community both today and in the future.
The PJS Fund: Here & Now serves as our school's Annual Fund and is the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts. It provides the crucial additional funds that, along with tuition and endowment income, meet the needs for our students and faculty at PJS today. Every gift to the PJS Fund, no matter the size, ensures that we are able to provide the very best education for our young bright minds.
Using our PJS curriculum framework, the PJS Fund helps to support the current programming our students and families know and love. Donors can designate a gift to the area that they choose: Who we are, Where we are in place and time, How we express ourselves, How the world works, How we organize ourselves, or Sharing the planet. The Area of Greatest Need selection will fund the area where the need is greatest.
*The PJS Fund: Here & Now supports faculty and students through the School’s operating budget. Should designated contributions exceed a fund’s budgeted limit, the School directs the use of such funds to the Area of Greatest Need.
- What is the PJS Fund?
- Why can't tuition cover every operating expense?
- How does my gift to the PJS Fund make a difference?
- Is my financial contribution to the PJS Fund mandatory?
- I give a great deal of my volunteer time to the school. Am I really expected to give money too?
- Financially, this is a difficult time for our family. Is it ok not to give?
- How much should I give?
- How can I make a PJS Fund contribution?
- If we give to other Princeton Junior School fundraisers do we still need to support the PJS Fund?
- What are Matching Gift Programs and how do I maximize my gift?
Princeton Junior School is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, with tax ID number 22-2461852. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.